The Training Center (Lifelong Learning Center) ANELIXIS was founded in 2009 in Agia Varvara, Crete, Greece and from 2013 it has expanded its activity in Heraklion, Crete, Greece. It is certified by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications and Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP) with certification number 4397-09, as well as by TUV Austria with ISO 9001:2008.
ANELIXIS operates also as a training and host organization for mobility projects in the framework of Erasmus+ programme, providing high quality training courses and internships in a wide range of topics. It is involved in many educational areas included the field of EU projects such as Erasmus+ KA1 & KA2
The successful development of the Training Center ANELIXIS is based mainly to the following factors:
- the highly trained scientific personnel,
- the wide network of major companies for internships,
- the strict selection criteria of external trainers from the registry of the Certification of Qualifications and Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP).
Our mission is to match preferences and objectives so that teachers and students gain the most out of their training and placement. Our programmes can be flexibly combined to include:
- Training Courses
- Work placements or technical visits
- Language courses
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Airport transfer
- Internal transfers
- Cultural and social activities
- Other services (upon special request)